Residential and commercial contractors are crucial to renovations and new construction. Insurance coverage varies with the type of work being performed and size of the operation. Programs are available for small contractors with under six employees, medium contractors up to one hundred employees, and large contractors with hundreds of employees.
Employment Practices Liability
Equipment Breakdown and Boiler & Machinery
License, Permit, Bid, Performance & Maintenance Bonds
Inland Marine and Contractor's Equipment
- Above & Underground Storage Tanks Liability
Owner Contractor Protective (OCP) policies
- Additional Insured for Ongoing and Completed Operations on a scheduled job or where required by contract basis
- Per Project/Location Aggregate
- Primary & non-contributory wording
- Waivers of subrogation on a scheduled job or where required by written contract basis
- Broad form contractual liability
We can provide a complimentary "Master Service Agreement" and "Sample Certificate" which simplifies compliance of subcontractors with your insurance program.
In addition, our website allows you to request certificates of insurance any time day or night which are in turn sent out in a timely fashion.
Comprehensive coverage at competitive rates are available by requesting a quotation online.